Dorson Home Care is proud to provide patients and their families with compassionate care that is delivered by our exceptionally trained team members. We are currently seeking talented individuals who are passionate about a career in home health care services.
Our home health care service area includes: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic and Somerset counties in New Jersey. This includes the towns of Cedar Grove, Chatham, Clifton, Edison, Livingston, Montclair, and Morristown.
Employment opportunities are available on both an hourly and Live-In basis. These opportunities include:
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Baby Nurses (also known as doulas, these are trained caregivers who provide assistance, education and support in all aspects of newborn care)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
What Can You Expect When Working For Dorson Home Care?
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- A flexible schedule
- Being a part of a supportive and energetic team that prides itself on providing outstanding service
- Feeling good knowing you are making a real difference in the lives of your patients, while helping them maintain their dignity and remain at home.
Dorson Home Care also offers those who are passionate about a career in home health care an opportunity to enroll in the Dorson Vocational Training Institute. This valuable, career enhancing institution specializes in highly skilled, compassionate training within the health care industry. Our successful programs include: Certified Home Health Aid, English as a Second Language (ESL), Medical Billing, EKG Technician, Phlebotomist, Patient Care Technician and other offerings.
To learn more about Dorson Vocational Training Institute please click here.
Dorson Home Care, Inc. is fully licensed by the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs and is accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Home Care (CAHC). To learn more about the a rewarding career in home care services please call our West Orange, NJ office at: 973.672.7691 or click here.
Call now to speak with a Private Care Specialist or Mail us Here